||The Prince George
The Prince George room offers our guests a beautiful queen-size antique Eastlake bed and an iron twin-size daybed.
Furnishings include an electric fireplace, satellite TV with
DVD player, antique dresser, mirror and chair. The private
bath has a Victorian claw foot tub and shower. The Prince George room is decorated in gold and burgundy in
traditional Victorian charm.
"This is exactly what I longed for and was even better!"
Keiko, Sagamihara, Japan
||The Queen Anne
The Queen Anne room offers a regal four-post mahogany
bed in a spacious room. It is decorated in romantic shades
of rose and mauve. Furnishings include an electric
satellite TV with DVD Player and antique marble top dresser. A
small table and 2 Victorian chairs grace the turret nook.
private bath has a Victorian claw foot tub and shower.
"Picture perfect weekend! Beautiful home, gourmet breakfasts, our
Cozy turret made this weekend a
Treasured memory." - Ed and Nancy,
St. Louis, MO
||The Sir William
The Sir William, a very romantic room, offers a
stunning seven foot mahogany four-poster bed
and plenty of sunshine. Furnishings include Satellite TV with DVD,
antique dresser, mirror and chairs. Also
included is a nostalgic phonograph and CD
player and an antique music stand. There is a
charming private bath with Victorian claw foot tub and
"You've exceeded our expectations for a
Victorian B&B. The room, porch, community room and
Yum! Yum!" - Leonard & Marge, Peoria, IL
||The Lady Ashley
The Lady Ashley guest room which was once the original nursery has now been renovated to become a most beautiful romantic room. Boasting a beautifully regal antique head board, guests will peacefully drift to sleep in royal comfort on the new pillowtop queen matress. You will enjoy the 32" hi definition TV with DVD and satellite TV. A relaxing and romantic whirlpool bath awaits in the new 2 person jacuzzi tub(no shower) in our renovated bathroom (originally the servant's quarters) of the Lady Ashley. Sit back as you listen to your favorite music and enjoy yhe ambience of a romantic fireplace.
really enjoyed my stay in the Lady
Ashley room. The breakfast was scrumptious. All
of the food was outstanding. The parlor parties
were fun. Thank you so much for the food and your
kind hospitality. I loved everything." -
Matt, Bloomington, IL
Our rates include the following:
- Award winning breakfast-best breakfast in the Midwest by
Arrington's Inn Traveler Magazine
- Parlor party at 5pm serving beverages and treats
- Early morning coffee and tea
- Late evening beverages
- Attached private bathrooms
- Individually controlled air conditioned rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access (entire inn)
- Electric fireplaces in each room
- Access to refrigerator
- Hair dryers
- Guest common areas include 2 parlors, library, 2 porches and
- Library with DVD, CD and video library, games, books; also
has satellite TV and karaoke
||March 1 - Nov 30
||Dec 1 - Feb 28
||3rd Person Charge
||over 16 - $45
3-16 - $30
2 and under - $10
||2 and under - $10
||2 and under - $10
||2 and under - $10
- Weekday Special: Sunday-Thursday only (does not include holidays)
Book 3 nights-get 3rd night @ 1/2 price
Book 4 nights-get 4th night free
- Book 5 or more nights----call for special rates
- We do accept a limited number of single Saturdays. We reserve the
right to choose your room as our availability allows. Additional
charges are sometimes required. Please call 815-777-3849 for
- $20 charge for 1st night / room; $10 for each additional night /
room will be charged at time of reservation. This will be deducted
at time of payment at check in.
Queen Anne Guest House - Special Considerations and Policies
- Check in 4-6 p.m. Please make special arrangements with
Innkeeper if your travel plans involve arriving early or late
for check in.
- Check out is by 11 a.m.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash
- Please let us know about any food allergies or food issues
at time of reservation.
- Smoking is permitted only on outside porch.
- Sorry but we do not accept pets.
- Children are welcome.
- A valid credit card is required at time of reservation.
- Unlike a hotel, your reservation is for a specific room and
for a specific time. When you make a reservation, we book the
room in your name. It is then unavailable to anyone else. Since
cancellations have such a great effect on our small business, we
must adhere to the cancellation policy as follows:
- Cancellations must be made by phone only-815-777-3849 within
14 days of reservation, otherwise charges will be made as
- 8-14 days notice: 25% charge
- 3-7 days notice: 50% charge
- 2 day notice: 75% charge
- 1 day notice: full charge
- Unlike Mother Nature, we are not responsible for weather or
any unfortunate event beyond our control.
For more information or to make reservations, contact us at 815-777-3849,
email us, or
click here to book online.